What we're looking for
A results driven, data loving, problem solving marketer, with a passion for search marketing, and most importantly fit in well with our merry band of misfits and Digital Do-gooders.
The scope of the position covers everything from back link building though online communities to working with our design team in IA to maximize SEO and conversion efforts on a new site design.
If you have a need to hear your voice in creative and process, you will work well with our team.
Part OR Full time contract to hire with a pre-set commitment of your choice of hours per week. For the right qualified candidate, this position can be held 100% remotely. For all, you will have notable flexibility in your schedule – meeting deadlines and scheduled collaboration time are the main requirements.
Who we are:
Since 2001 eNox Media has wowed local and well known national brands with fresh thinking and aggressive results driven solutions… and the best is yet to come…
Our type of work includes branding, campaigns, websites, and search/social for small to medium sized businesses in three different verticals - Hospitality, Dental Specialists, and Non-Profit.
We have a lean, agile startup like environment with high accountability for delivering creative and simple solutions to complex problems.
- Manage and execute Search Engine Optimization on-site, off-site, local, and social for our clients.
- Coordinate with fellow team members that will write engaging key word and conversion focused content for social and the web.
- Analyze data to drive competitive marketing strategies and derive actionable insights from analytics.
- Review client websites for on and off site issues related to coding, backlinks, crawl errors, and others that can affect ranking.
- Use of external SEO tools such as Moz, SEMRush, Cognitive SEO, Raven, Bright Local, etc. to improve organic/local SERP
- Regular use of of Google tools for Local Organic Ranking - Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google PageSpeed Insights, Google My Business, etc.
- Create, optimize, measure and analyze PPC campaigns.
- LOCAL to Tampa Bay Area HIGHLY Preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting deliverables successfully in a remote working environment
- STRONG experience AND understanding of whitehat organic SEO principals
- Experience implementing content-focused and technical SEO tactics independently or by working with developers.
- Bachelor’s degree & minimum of 4 full years experience in organic search engine marketing and optimization
- Deep curiosity about the underlying emotions and experiences that yield higher conversions
- Love and understanding of the purpose Social Media plays in SEO
- Be well organized, detail oriented and a problem solver
- Ability to manage multiple projects and independently prioritize tasks
- Previous experience in an agency environment highly preferred
- Google Certification(s) preferred, not required
- Marketing Automation (MA) software experience such as HubSpot, SharpSpring, Marketo, Intercom, etc. preferred, not required
To apply, please submit at least the following:
- Resume and include salary history
- Desired compensation Salary/Rate
- Your availability: How soon can you start and how many hours are you available to work per week?